· Liaising with clients with regards to the I.T requirements and thereafter planning implementation procedures with the inclusion of installation of software and advice re financing such acquisitions.
· Training seminars carried out on both a one to one and group basis on SAGE software and book keeping.
· Planning and the conduction of presentations and workshops to potentially new and existing clients.
· Controlling and attending exhibitions carried out at major local and national events.
· Development of application penetration plans and collating/proofing marketing literature with regards to services offered specifically by the department and firm.
· Driving web based and direct mail campaigns to increase databases for all markets in conjunction to the firms various service profiles.
· Negotiating variances in prices and service contracts with clients.
· Preparation of rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
· Submission and preparation of reports in respect of key performance indicators on both individual performance and that of the team.
· Networking and meeting with potential client to prospect new business.
· Action of improvements to firms intranet and internal I.T systems.
· Providing ongoing support to the I.T Technical Manager in respect of both internal and external I.T. queries.
· Maintaining existing client relations through ongoing visits and various forms of communications.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts and monthly prognosis reports as well as supervise month/year end procedures.