Ø SAGE CRM (Implementation, Development, Integration, Maintenance and Support forReligare Enterprises Ltd.)
Organization: ReligareTechnologies (www.religaretech.com)
As a CRM Consultant, I am involved in thefollowing:
· Using the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Understanding Client Requirements and formulating a functional specification after Analysis.
· Specifying timelines for new requirement to Client and Adhering the TAT thereof.
· Overseeing UAT/Bug Reporting/Debugging.
· Deploying finished systems from development/test environment to Production environmentupon completion of UAT and project sign-off.
· Performing RCA on various problems being encountered.
· Providing solution after RCA is done.
· Performing Impact Analysis of the changes beingrolled over.
· Involved in doing Production releases.
· Validate and verify new architectural changesbefore rolling out into production, this includes release activities.
· Integrating SAGE-CRM with other Applications and BITools (QlickView) in Real time Environment.
· Provided KT to Client Team as well as InternalSupport Team on Customized CRM Process Flow
· Data Migration and Upload.
· Involved in Server side and Client side coding.
· Extending the core functionality of SAGE-CRM by developing bespoke module based on clientrequirement.
· Involved in Installation and up gradation of SAGE CRM to latest version 7.1 (Bothstand-alone and integrated).
·Working with our support team on high severity,time sensitive issue.
Database Design andAdministration (SQL server 2005/2008):
· Develop and managemultiple complex SQL Server environments.
· Designing,testing, and implementing database Views, Tables, triggers, stored procedures,T-SQL scripts, and packages.
· Creating andreviewing code and logical data models in support of business objectives,strategic plans and physical design standards.
· Identifying,troubleshooting and resolving database issues in close collaboration withfellow IT staff and business users
· Performingdesign (conceptual/logical/physical), development, implementation, andmaintenance phases.
· Proactively monitoring the database environment for continual availability, performance,and security.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving SQL Server development.
· DTS and SSISdevelopment and deployment.